The MKP-Bio series mag drive pumps are an excellent solution for aseptic applications such as WFI and other compendial water applications in the pharmaceutical, biotech, food industry, and other sanitary processes.
The vertical orientation and special internal machining of components allow for drainability to the suction inlet of the pump. Multiple internal surface finishes, various static seal materials, and motor options are available to suit system requirements. The design of the pump was developed to EHEDG recommendations to provide the highest level of cleanability.
- Internal bearing in tungsten carbide
- Diamond-coated internal bearing
- Jacketed casing
- Temperature protection sensor PT-100 (recommended) to protect against dry running
- Double shroud system
- Special frame mounting
- Special O-ring material is available on request (FKM, EPDM, Silicone).
- Different suction – and discharge – connections available (clamp, TI-Line, flange, and butt-weld.