Top Line is now Steel & O’Brien.
toplineonline.com is automatically being redirected to steelobrien.com
Warehouse Material Handler
$13 – $15 an hour
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Come join our dynamic, growing team! Steel & O’Brien is a premium manufacturer of sanitary fittings, valves, pumps and more. We serve essential industries like food, beverage and pharmaceutical. Learn more at www.steelobrien.com
Warehouse Material Handler – Full-time 1st Shift (8am-5pm)
Significant opportunity for advancement!
Willing to Train all applicants!
Apply in-person or on our website!
Call HR 585-492-5800 regarding any questions or concerns
- Competitive wages.
- SIGN ON BONUS!!
- EMPLOYEE-ONLY HEALTH INSURANCE PREMIUM AND DEDUCTABLE COVERED IN FULL!!
- $250 WELLNESS CARD FREE W/ HEALTH INSURANCE!!
- MATCHING RETIREMENT PLAN!!
- SAFETY/TIME QUARTERLY BONUSES!!
- Dental offered as well.
Must be reliable with strict attention to detail.
- Pick material for customer orders and Fabrication orders. Responsible for picking correct part and quantity in high pace environment.
- Operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment in a professional and safe manner.
- Receiving and unloading of goods and supplies from receiving dock to its proper location.
- Responsible keeping warehouses clean and organized on a daily basis.
- Observe and abide by all company’s policy and safety regulations
- Perform Physical Inventory & Inventory Management tasks.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, work stations clean, and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned, packing moving and setting up of furniture, cabinets, equipment, etc.
- Yellow tag process
- Assist in the warehouse cart put away process
- Must be reliable (attendance).
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Pallet Jack/hand truck experience.
- Able to lift 50lbs on occasion.
- Self-driven and able to work at a high pace.
- Basic computer experience is a plus.
- Warehouse/Stockroom/Inventory experience a plus.
- Good communication skills
- Strength and stamina
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- What is your desired hourly compensation rate?
- Do you have any relevant experience?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location