Steel & O’Brien is committed to Simplifying Sanitary Through Superior Service™. Our customers understand that being able to order custom as well as catalog products from a single supplier is the ultimate in service and simplicity. Here are 8 ways that S&O can simplify sanitary through custom machining.
- Most of our competitors do not offer custom machining in-house, while others have only a small staff that performs small custom jobs.
- Other companies that offer stainless steel sanitary, BPE fittings, and related products do not provide custom service at all; if a customer requests it, they generally contract with a local job shop.
- Steel & O’Brien is different. We operate a 200,000 sq. ft. facility with state-of-the-art equipment, capacity, and people with the relevant experience and expertise to create high quality, custom-machined product or assembly — from the simplest to the most complex — to your exact specifications.
- No custom machining job is too big or too small for Steel O’Brien. We finish it on time and within budget!
- Our in-house machining results in products with factory fit, function, and finish.
- We machine sanitary and BPE fittings, valves, and accessories using a wide range of materials, including 316/316L and 304 stainless steel. Exotic materials and more.
- If your design is a sketch on a napkin, we can take your design from sketch to customer approval drawing within 24 hours of receiving your order. How simple is that?
- Our seasoned sales and customer service team members have unparalleled industry knowledge and expertise. Solution-based customer service means that we can answer your custom machining trickiest questions in simple terms. Learn more about our custom machining.
Steel & O’Brien is your premium manufacturer of sanitary fittings, valves, pumps & more. www.steelobrien.com #steelobrien #sanitarysimplified #custommachining #sanitaryfittings #sanitaryvalves #sanitarypumps #customfabrication
Contact us today: