To meet your tight deadlines, Steel & O’Brien offers a broad selection of centrifugal pumps in our TOP-FLO® Ready-To-Go (TFRTG) program that ship in one business day or less* from our Arcade, NY headquarters.
TOP-FLO® TF-C Series Pumps are ideal for use in water-like fluid transfer applications in the dairy, food, beverage, health product, pharma/biotech and other sanitary process industries. Internal product contact surfaces and part geometries are specifically designed for CIP capability in addition to features that allow simple teardown for easy maintenance. A wide range of pump sizes are available to cover a variety of flow rates and discharge pressures. Steel & O’Brien also provides in-house support services for pump/motor sizing, mechanical seal type and elastomer recommendations specific to the application. The following pump models, casing sizes with sanitary clamp connections and impeller diameters are included in the TFRTG program:
- TF-C100 1.50” Inlet x 1.00” Discharge, 3.68” Impeller
- TF-C114 1.50” Inlet x 1.50” Discharge, 4.00” Impeller
- TF-C216 2.00” Inlet x 1.50” Discharge, 6.00” Impeller
- TF-C218 2.00” Inlet x 1.50” Discharge, 8.00” Impeller
- TF-C328 3.00” Inlet x 2.00” Discharge, 8.00” Impeller
In order to meet your specific requirements, there are also various pump/motor options outside of the TFRTG program that are available:
- Enlarged inlet sizes
- Connection type changes (i.e., I-Line, FNPT, ANSI Flanged, etc.)
- Casing drains in various sizes and positions
- Different mechanical seal face options and types
- Different elastomer seal materials (Buna, EPDM, FKM)
- Product/Process surface treatments
- ID finish upgrades to 20Ra or 15Ra maximum
- Electropolish and passivation
- Motor Options
- WEG, ABB/Baldor, Leeson, Sterling, etc.
- Documentation package
- Full traceability on all wetted parts (MTRs)
- Certificates of Compliance – Elastomer seals
Trusted performance at the speed you need – another way we keep sanitary simple.
* Our intention is to fulfill every order in 1-Day. Extremely large orders may require additional time to fulfill.