Designed to be economical, compact, light-weight, and durable, featuring a rugged cast iron housing and steel diaphragm plates, Steel O’Brien actuators are ideally suited for automatic and remote control of sanitary weir type diaphragm valves. 100% BPE Compliant with full material traceability.
- Steel Diaphragm Plates: superior performance in high-pressure service.
- Cast Iron Housing: highly durable in demanding environments
- Positive Stop: provides added safety when manual override is used.
- Actuator Diaphragm: highly flexible for repeated cycling.
- Bonnet: compact and integral to the actuator providing better alignment to insure exceptional cycling. This unique design allows for easy field installation and adapts to most diaphragm valve bodies.
- Stem Guide: unique seal arrangement prevents lateral stem movement.
- Position Indicator: indicates valve position (optional).
- Spring Adjustment: spring tension can be externally adjusted to provide optimum performance to compensate for high internal line pressures
- 100% BPE Compliant
- Full material traceability
21 Series – Double acting: Air to open/Air to close
47 Series – Spring to open/Air to close
34 Series – Air to open/Spring to close
Ready to place your order? Simply call us at 585-492-5800 and speak to a live person who can provide answers and assist you with your order.