Definox Diaphragm DCX3 – DCX4 Single Sealing Shut Off and Divert Valves
Size Range: 1”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3”, 4”, 6”
Body/Stem: 316L SS
Operator: 304 SS
Valve seals: PFA floating plug seal, PTFE diaphragm type stem/body seal
Optional seals: EPDM, FKM, or Silicone plug seal
Connections: OD tube butt weld, Sanitary clamp, Others upon request
Options: Dual microvalve alcohol barrier
Signal Equipment: ICS Control top – valve sizes 1” – 3”, ACS Control top – valve sizes 4” – 6”, Network options: point-to-point & AS-i (others upon request)
Surface Finish: Ra Interior = 32Ra, Ra Exterior = 40-50Ra
Manufactured by Definox
- Patented PFA floating plug seal that is easily cleaned during CIP and offers outstanding sealing at high temperatures and excellent chemical resistance.
- PTFE diaphragm type stem/body creates a barrier between the interior of the valve and the outside environment.
- Integral microvalve to indicate PTFE diaphragm failure.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel pneumatic actuator that is capable of function changes: NO (Normally Open) – NC (Normally Closed) – DA (Double Acting).
- Clamp-style operator connection (manual and automated) for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Heavy wall machined spherical bodies guarantee excellent resistance to thermal expansion and contraction.
- Wide variety of body configurations: DCX3 (L) – (T) – (X) / DCX4 (L/L) – (L/T) – (T/L).
Max. temperature: 284°F (depending on seal type)
Min. temperature: 34°F
Max. working pressure: 116 psi
Actuator air supply: 80 psi Minimum / 116 psi Maximum
Vacuum resistance: 0.4 cm3/s