TOP-FLO® diaphragm valves, because of their unique design, reliability, versatility, and ease of maintenance have been the ideal choice for high purity process piping applications. We combine world-class industry experience with engineering and manufacturing facilities located in the USA and Canada. Our R&D, engineering, and manufacturing groups are committed to providing high-quality valves that are unsurpassed by any of our competitors.
Steel & O’Brien competes with the major suppliers in the industry in North and South America for weir type diaphragm valves and we have recently gained approval to mark CE on our valves in accordance with the PED on this product line.
CE logo mark
Pricing is very competitive and our lead times are typically outstanding compared to our competition.
BIOFLO® II diaphragm valves are compact, forged, and lightweight valves designed to meet the stringent requirements within high purity systems. Applications include sampling, drain ports, steam ports, and specialty fabrications. 100% BPE Compliant with full material traceability.
BIOFLO® II valve bodies are manufactured from the same forged 316L material as the standard BIOFLO® forged bodies. All BIOFLO® II valve sizes are machined from a common raw forging with controlled chemistry per BPE. Bodies are available with clamp or buttweld ends and surface finishes through 10RA. BIOFLO® II manual 304 stainless steel bonnets are provided with adjustable PPS handwheel, sanitary internals, and FKM o-ring seal. Bonnets are autoclavable and can withstand elevated temperatures to 300° F.
Here are some key standard features to consider for your next requirement:
- Low ferrite DIN 1.4435 316L forged body sizes 1/4″-4″ with controlled sulfur content to BPE 0.005-0.017 with 3.1B Material Certification
- Autoclaveable FKM o-ring sealed 304SS stainless steel manual bonnet with adjustable PPS thermoplastic handwheel
- Thermoplastic piston type pneumatic actuators with your choice of popular controls for feedback.
- FDA and USP Class VI (Sections 87 & 88) conforming steam grade EPDM, MPTFE/EPDM, and MPTFE/FKM backed diaphragms
- Specialty fabricated sterile access and GMP style valves
- ZERODL™ machined block body style valve types – Point of Use, T-pattern, Divert style, Tank Bottom, and many others specialties as designed
- Interchangeable diaphragms and top works with most other manufacturers
- Extensive on the shelf inventory for project support
- 100% BPE compliant
- Full material traceability
Steel & O’Brien offers several different types of switch packages and control monitors for position feedback to PLC.
Optional integrally mounted or externally mounted solenoid valves are also available.
- Foundation Fieldbus
Manufactures available but not limited to: Westlock, StoneL, Moniteur, Burkert, A-T Controls
Note: Not all platforms are available on all valve types. Consult the factory for availability depending on requirements.