TOP-FLO® diaphragm valves, because of their unique design, reliability, versatility, and ease of maintenance have been the ideal choice for high purity process piping applications. We combine world-class industry experience with engineering and manufacturing facilities located in the USA and Canada. Our R&D, engineering, and manufacturing groups are committed to providing high-quality valves that are unsurpassed by any of our competitors.
Steel & O’Brien competes with the major suppliers in the industry in North and South America for weir type diaphragm valves and we have recently gained approval to mark CE on our valves in accordance to the PED on this product line.
CE logo mark
Pricing is very competitive and our lead times are typically outstanding compared to our competition.
BIOPRO® cast valves offer an economical alternative for less demanding service applications in food, dairy, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care, and bio-tech markets. 100% BPE compliant with full material traceability.
BIOPRO® cast bodies are low carbon stainless steel investment castings that conform to ASTM A351 grade CF3M (316L) material. Castings are solution annealed to provide a sanitary and clean outside finish. Available in sizes 1 1/2” through 4” with either clamp or buttweld end connections. BIOPRO® cast bodies are available with a variety of surface finishes ranging from 20Ra to 35Ra including electropolish. Hash marks are provided on each body to optimize drainability and facilitate installation. Heat numbers are marked on the bodies to provide full traceability with material test summaries being furnished with each order.
Here are some key standard features to consider for your next requirement:
- Autoclaveable FKM o-ring sealed 304SS stainless steel manual bonnet with adjustable PPS thermoplastic handwheel
- Thermoplastic piston type pneumatic actuators with your choice of popular controls for feedback.
- FDA and USP Class VI (Sections 87 & 88) conforming steam grade EPDM, MPTFE/EPDM, and MPTFE/FKM backed diaphragms
- Specialty fabricated sterile access and GMP style valves
- ZERODL™ machined block body style valve types – Point of Use, T-pattern, Divert style, Tank Bottom, and many others specialties as designed
- Interchangeable diaphragms and top works with most other manufacturers
- Extensive on the shelf inventory for project support
- 100% BPE compliant with full material traceability
Steel & O’Brien offers several different types of switch packages and control monitors for position feedback to PLC.
Optional integrally mounted or externally mounted solenoid valves are also available.
- Foundation Fieldbus
Manufactures available but not limited to: Westlock, StoneL, Moniteur, Burkert, A-T Controls
Note: Not all platforms are available on all valve types. Consult factory for availability depending on requirements.