Direct Mount, easy to automate
Sizes 1/2” to 6″
Cavity filled and non-cavity filled
ISO 5211 Mounting Pad
316L Body Ball and Stem Full Port
Sanitary clamp ends or extended tube OD ends
An excellent choice for use in clean steam systems
Excellent for Pharmaceutical and food & beverage
100% BPE compliant
Full material traceability
Main valve components are made from 316L stainless steel
- Body and ends are 316L CF3M ASTM A-351 investment cast stainless steel
- The ball is machined from 316L CF3M ASTMA-351 cast stainless steel
- The stem is machined from ASTM A-493 316L bar stock
- Full traceability on all wetted parts (MTR’s)
- Standard internal polish is 15Ra and is polished to meet BPE specifications of part SF and tables SF-2.2-1, SF 2.2-2, and SF-2.4-1.
- Standard seats MPTFE (FDA, USP 23 Class VI)
Stem packing MPTFE
- Full port to I.D. of tubing for reduced pressured drop
- Bottom entry 316L pyramidal lives loaded blow out proof high cycle stem adjusts to temperature and pressure fluctuation.
- Locked stem nut to prevent loosening after continuous valve actuation
- Dual anti-static devices on the stem (contact between stem and ball, and stem and valve body)
- ISO 5211 direct mounting pad
- Direct mount actuation 1/2” to 4”
- Handle locking device when manually actuated
- 3-piece body construction for ease of repair
- Open bolt design to facilitate full external cleanability
- Ends – Clamp, extended butt weld, or clamp by extended butt-weld.
- Clamp end requirements per BPE 2012 DT-7-1.
- Extended butt weld- 316L CF3M ASTM A351 controlled sulfur only per to BPE 2012 part MM section 5.1.1 and DT-3.1, DT-3.2, DT- 4.1, and DT-4.1.1.
Steel & O’Brien offers several different types of switch packages and control monitors for position feedback to PLC.
Optional integrally mounted or externally mounted solenoid valves are also available.
- Foundation Fieldbus
Manufactures available but not limited to Westlock, StoneL, Moniteur, Burkert, A-T Controls
Note: Not all platforms are available on all valve types. Consult the factory for availability depending on requirements.