- Materials: 304 or 316LSS
- Seals available: platinum cured silicone (standard), EPDM, or FKM.
- Connections: clamp, butt weld, and bevel seat (optional) (other connections available upon request).
- Four-position spring-loaded flat handle
- Optional 13 position SS trigger handle
- Air and electric actuators available
- Variety of controls available
S&Ooffers several different types of switch packages and control monitors for position feedback to PLC.
Optional integrally mounted or externally mounted solenoid valves are also available.
- Foundation Fieldbus
Manufactures available but not limited to Westlock, StoneL, Moniteur, Burkert, A-T Controls
Note: Not all platforms are available on all valve types. Consult factory for availability depending on requirements.
Butterfly Valves stand above others in sanitary and fine chemical fields. The units incorporate advanced design characteristics with the finest craftsmanship and construction. The value they afford is unsurpassed. Butterfly Valves underwent extensive testing and field evaluation prior to introduction. Experience and contributions from numerous technical and practical sources have enabled us to assume a deserved leadership position. Sizes 1/2, 3/4″, 1/2″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″.