TOP-FLO® 62-174R Air Blow Check Valves are designed to evacuate lines of product or CIP solution, and for air agitation of product in tanks and other vessels.
- The valve helps to protect pipelines against corrosion – air drying of lines permits the formation of the protective oxide film.
- Improves product uniformity and quality – product air agitation thoroughly mixes and blends product.
- Fail-Safe Operation – backflow of product or CIP solution prevented by simple air to open, spring to close operation.
- Easy Assembly/Disassembly – connections permit quick disassembly and assembly for replacing filter media, cleaning, or inspection. Quick couple or FNPT air connection.
- EPDM stopper
- Clamp sizes1-1/2 – 4″
- All 316L body construction
- Remotely Controlled – can be remotely controlled by controlling the supply of air to the valve.
- Rugged Construction – type 316 stainless steel is standard. Spherical plug assembly is bonded EPDM rubber.
- Conforms to 3-A accepted practices – for applications requiring final filtering of air prior to entering a tank or pipelines.
- Capacity to 1600 CFH air volume