The T45MP disc type 316L check valve can be used in a variety of hygienic processes depending on the construction selected including product contact systems, compendial water systems, clean steam systems, and clean gas (oxygen, nitrogen, pharma clean air). Valve-end connections are hygienic clamp or extended butt weld type for orbital welding. Configurations in both concentric and eccentric outlets are available. Standard FKM internal seal material is FDA conforming and USP Class VI certified. Internal surface finishes available are BPE Codes SF1, SF4, and SF5. The size range is ½” – 8”.
- Suitable for C.I.P.
- Standard end connection – clamp type
(butt-weld & TI-Line upon request)
- Standard seals-FDA/USP Class VI FKM
seals (O-rings & clamp gasket) – other materials will be optional
- Internal finish- 20Ra (SF1) (other finishes available upon request).
- Eccentric Type available upon request
- For steam applications consult the factory
- Material Test Reports provided upon request
- Operating pressure to 150 psi
- Temperature from 30°F min. to 225°F max.
- Cracking pressure 1/2 – 1 PSIG
Ready to Order?
Call us at 585-492-5800 to speak to a live person who can provide answers and assist you with your order.
Did you know
that you can check our inventory online — without a password? Simply click here and enter your part number. What could be easier?